Monday, August 29, 2011

Is she still there?

Haha. So, for the past two days, I have been checking the foundation's website here and there to see if 'our' dog has been claimed from their lost & found. I am crazy.... then driving home from work today, Carlos asked me if she was still there. Hm... we both seem to want this little doggy. :D



So, I keep jumping on and finding this profile page. Lol! The shelter staff named her "Ellie" Yeah... no thanks. Cute... but too close to Charli, I think. I dunno. Anywho! I will find out tomorrow how things will go down. If she passes her medical evaluation, we will be adopting her. If she doesn't I will be claiming her and will have to work everything out on my own.... which shouldn't be so hard. Like, microchipping, licensing, spaying, and stuff like that. I just think it is easier with adopting because it is all lumped together. :D Like I said, we will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment